Friday 16 August 2013

Chloë, My Love

   <a href="http://www.openingceremony.us/products.asp?menuid=2&designerid=224&productid=87652">GINGHAM LACE DRESS</a> in black/white
I may have already said this, like, a million times, but Chloë Sevigny is one of the coolest people on Planet Earth. Period.
Turns out, her fifth collection for Opening Ceremony is not too bad, either. The latest collaboration between the 90s fashion icon and the coveted American brand is all teenage angst and nostalgia and, well, me, aged 15. And I totally love it!
It’s also quite obvious that the garments heavily reflect Ms Sevigny's personal style, which, I guess, makes them even more desirable for Chloëholics like myself. Yeah, definitely not complaining.
Here are some of my favourite A/W 2013 pieces:
What do you think of Chloë's latest collection for Opening Ceremony? 

No comments:

Post a Comment